09 10

Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Funtime and Wardrobes Refashion

Learning time…
Today, I watched ‘Peaceful Warrior’ movie. It’s the most beautiful movie I have seen. It’s based on true event. Quotes in the movie something to learn

"Life has three rules: Paradox, Humor, and Change.
- Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste your time trying to figure it out.
- Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
- Change: Know that nothing ever stays the same."
“The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination”.

Coming to Fun Time…
I took Aryan to Park. After a good hour playing then we headed home for warm bath and dinner.


Sewing time:
Refashion daddy's Tshirt into son's pyjamas.
Aryan is daddy's boy.  Can you see it??
 I gave new life to this old T shirt.  I also used aryan' old body suit.





I think everyone should try this out.   The result is cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.