09 10

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Penguin treasure bottle

This weekend I have something wonderful to share.  Everyone can try this, it is easy to make and made out of recycle material.  My sister made this treasure bottle for me.
A hallow penguin treasure bottle is made out of recycle material and perfect place to hide or store small valuable things.

Material required:
Plastic Bottle
Newspaper or tissue roll
Plastochem /Glue
Paints
Cardboard

Steps :Cut both end(mouth and bottom) of the bottle.
Then wrap one layer of paper around the bottle 
If you are using tissue paper,you can soak the paper in water and add glue and make it like a dough.
Or if you are using the newspaper, shred the paper and soak it overnite and add plastochem to make it in a form of dough.
Once the dough is ready, stick around the bottle, this is the body of the penguin. Leave it overnite to dry.
Make a small ball this is penguin's head. Stick it with glue to the penguin body. Leave it overnite to dry.

Mean while cut beak,hand and feet in cardboard and stick them with glue.



Finally when everything is dry, paint the penguin.


Hope you enjoy making!


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...this might be a fun project for my Brownie Girl Scouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Daffy! That is super cute, I really love it! Now I am going to visit some of your other projects. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My BFF is crazy about penguins...I was searching for a good project that wasn't too 'cartoony' for a long time! This is just the ticket. Love it, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.