09 10

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Toddler winter hat

Busy time...Just a week to go for Christmas...I know everyone is busy making and buying gifts.I was busy making winter hat for my son.


 He had a good hat last winter kept his head and ears warmer.  He is growing you see.. the old one no longer fits him. I was looking for pattern and they were some many of them, so I decided to make my own.   I made one for him similar to hood with lion face and ear lap with snap.  He didn't allow me to button the ear lap. Anyway it is looking super cute on him.






I 'm planning to make one with bunnies face for my niece in pink fabric.  I will update the tutorial keep looking.

Have good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So funny and cute! I love the lion face, it looks so adorable on him. He is like my little nephew - he never wants to button things all the way. He is too busy to stop for buttons, I guess - so much to do when you are two years old!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.