My blog has finally made it to 100th post today!! I wanted to celebrate something special. Oh yeah...it’s time to toast Wine. I genuinely appreciate your support and look forward to do more celebrations with you in the future.
After a lot of thought process how to make this post special. I decided to go post 100things about me. So today is the Day when you will come to know about me a bit more.
1. Hi my name is K Priya and Daffy is my nickname given by my husband.
2. I always had nick name wherever I go (home, school, college, office, roommates...)
3. I was a total tomboy growing up. Sometime, I still am
4. I’m 5.1feet tall
5. We three sisters were born in January and we are very close to each other.
6. I have the best parents in the world and my mom is my best friend.
7. I believe in karma – everything happens for a reason
8. I like practicing reiki and yoga, I wish I could continue everyday...
9. I’m very adaptable person to event or people- makes my life easier
10. I speak my mind, some people find me harsh
11. I like to organise things. It relaxes me.
12. I kind of make do-list for everything.
13. With my husband I get very emotional - my tears are uncontrollable
14. I love tea anytime of the day.
15. I love Nando's chicken rather than Big Mac/KFC
16. Best dessert anytime is Fruit salad with vanilla ice cream topping.
17. Seafood is my favorite dish.
18. I love to cook, eat and try something new
19. I love yogurt and stuff made with yogurt
20. I love to eat butter and cheese way too much
21. I’m fast eater, not chewing food properly. I used to go crazy at time when I see people eat slowly. Now I realized the goodness and working on it to be a slow eater.
22. I always thought how people eat baked potato, later when I tried jacket potato with bean and cheese. Wow! I enjoyed eating it; but still I don’t like mashed potato
23. I love traveling... Venice, Switzerland and Goa are places I like to travel again.
24. I love planning trips - holidays, weekends away and road trip. I like planning detailed itineraries. Best I enjoyed one I made for Switzerland
25. We had to drop our travel to Caribbean island; because I was pregnant. Waiting to make one in future
26. My favourite colour is green
27. White and red flower attracts me the most
28. I like polka dots
29. I love the smell of earth when it rains.
30. I love to have a sea facing dream house with big garden.
31. Speaking about gardening, anywhere I go I find myself coming back with small plant, seed or at least stem.
32. Green plants and blue sea make me relax/calm.
33. I’m scared of blood. When I was a kid I had to get my blood tested, I fainted right after they pulled the needle out. And today I take my little boy for his vaccination.
34. I was scared to go to or visit someone in hospital, but during my pregnancy most of time I went by myself for check-up
35. I used to get scared when I hear snoring
36. I can’t see scary movie alone
37. I use to have a terrible fear of public speaking but I could dance and enact skit.
38. I hate being late and I hate when people make me wait.
39. My husband, my sisters and my Mom are very creative people – paint, craft, and sewing.
40. I can’t sing, but love to hear someone sing. Will you believe it I don’t know even a single song with full lyrics.
41. I made my husband to sing my favorite song on the beach shore around 1pm peak summer afternoon (crazy thing).
42. When I was dating my husband, we would talk whole night over phone & our bill used to cost us a fortune
43. My First candle light dinner with my boyfriend (my husband now) was at Copperpoint in GRT.
44. I love evening beach walks and our first dating was by the beach.
45. I love the beach. I especially love sitting in the warm sand, watching the waves and walking on the shore.
46. I drive my husband crazy almost every day, but I just can’t be without him around me.
47. I love going for long drive especially when the weather is pleasant
48. I love to eat hot pakoda and sleep when it is raining.
49. I was bitten by a dog when I was a kid, left with just a scare and nothing series. Since then I’m scared of dog.
50. I love the smell of nail polish
51. I never believed in love marriage (though not against it). Finally when it happened ours was love marriage.
52. I fell down the first day I learned to ride the bike. Almost got 4 stitches on my feet, doctor took out broken glass piece from under my feet.
53. When I was 10years old I broke my left incisor- I remember running and getting tangled up in my long dress and finally tripped over
54. I adore my Honda bike. I bought my bike with my own saving.
55. I’ve been involved in two bike accidents, although neither was my fault
56. I love watching movies like Note book, Taken, Green mile, Life is beautiful
57. I always prefer to read the book before watching the film.
58. I like fashion which is elegant and classic
59. I like Zara, Next, New-look collection of clothes.
60. I like to try different new and creative things like cooking, crafting, hairstyling, jewel making, rangoli etc
61. I am not a night person, by default I get up early can’t sleep later than 9am
62. I never agreed with my parents in marrying a man over 3years elder to me, but I fell in love with my sweetheart who is 6years elder to me.
63. Both I and my husband have big collection of watches.
64. I have a great collection of earring and love to match up with my dress.
65. I’m scared to pierce my ear, unfortunately when I was little kid I had to pierce 4 times because I used to get infected often.
66. I always wanted to learn Veena but never got chance and patience.
67. I enjoy photography, beginning to learn new stuffs
68. I had a miscarriage in my first pregnancy. Though it was physically and mentally draining I got over it.
69. I fell down when I was three months into my 2 nd pregnancy, I was scared but then I figured everything was ok
70. Me and my husband wanted a girl baby
71. I learned how blessed I was to get a little adorable boy.
72. Mine was a normal delivery and didn’t take any sort of painkiller.
73. I tried hard to get centum in Accounts but I scored centum in Statistics.
74. I still drop things and spill things
75. I don’t have sweet tooth, but I can’t stop eating sugar cotton candy
76. Can’t remember all the books I have read. My favorites are Gone with the wind, Fountain head, We the living
77. I started working while I was in my third year of college and I worked until one week before my son’s birth.
78. Now being a SAHM(stay at home mom), I love playing with my boy and crafting
79. I had fun going to party, clubbing, social get together but right now I love to stay at home almost all day with my family
80. I have danced in school competition, college and office as well. I admire the dance shows.
81. I love my hair and like to try different hair style (cutting, coloring, perming, relaxing,)
82. I like to be in a spa for one whole day relaxing (massage, facial, manicure, pedicure)
83. I like wearing saris. I have a collection of saris.
84. I’m terrified by lizard even if it is a baby lizard. I hate their texture...
85. I love being in water. I wanted to have water pool birth for my son but it was too uncomfortable.
86. I love swimming, but I can’t swim. Hoping to learn one day. Every time when we go to the pool I try to float.
87. My dream job is to have a studio for my creative work and teach people to explore their creative side.
88. I was terrible at history but I liked my history teacher she was too good at heart
89. I’m not good at learning a new language.
90. When I was in college I had a friend who had many things in common with me. Her name too was K Priya, her birthday was 4Th of Jan while mine was 5Th of Jan, she was also the second child in her family, and she also had an elder sister and a younger sister. Believe it or not for Convocation day we ended up wearing same saree( colour and pattern) without planning.
91. I love London I lived there for 3 year –London underground railway system is great.
92. My first pet was 2 goldfish my husband gifted for our wedding anniversary. We named them daffy and shashu as per our nickname. When one fish died I cried a lot
93. I’m obsessed with handbags! I love to go on handbag shopping.
94. I hate people who try to pretend like someone else. Why act like someone else? why can’t you be your own?
95. I’ve no tattoos , I like to have one but scared of the pain
96. I’m very picky about friends I choose
97. I get turned off by people who has bad dressing sense
98. I rarely remember my dreams after I wake up
99. I can’t whistle I always try to do
100. Sometimes things I dream about come true.
I wonder how many people actually read through my entire list. If you did, leave me a comment. I’d love to thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better.