09 10

Sunday, July 31, 2011

DIY Business card

I made my own business card.  I love everything which is handmade.  I wanted to have my own business card something which express my creation and love toward handmade stuff . So here I'm with my homemade business card.



This is so simple yet looks professional .



Things you need are:

Fabric of your choice
fusible interface
Inkjet printer
Stamp
Ink pad

Pinking Shears
Single Hole Puncher

Here we go:

My business card of 2"x 3.5" size. First I prepared a excel sheet with my details and leaving enough space for stamp.

Then print on the fusible interfacing, this is very light interface so easy to print on the inkjet printer.


Now iron the fabric on to fusible interface
 

Then cut  2"x 3.5" rectangle nice and neatly with pinking shear. This is little time consuming but the result is worth it.


Use your personalized Stamper to stamp either your logo or shop name.


 With the help of the Single hole puncher make a hole



Finally your business card is ready to hang from your item.  I used satin ribbon to hang the tag.














22 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love them! Wonderful tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daffy, thank you for posting a tutorial about how to make these unique biz cards. When I used to have a business, I heard a consultant say to have a biz card that folks would not want to throw away. Yours (especially with the ribbon) would fit into the category. It would be a memorable card...not run of the mill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! I would love for you to stop by DIY Home Sweet Home today and link up your business cards and any other projects you would like to share. Happy Monday!!

    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lady nice to see your comments...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea! Those will sure catch peoples attention more than a regular printed one. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome tutorial on the business cards! I have been contemplating getting some cards printed, but I may just have to make these!

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com
    minniemousebirthday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Daffy, thanks a lot for sharing a post on business cards. It was really important. I have always been told that business cards should be designed in a way that people keep them. Yours (especially with the ribbon) would fit into that category.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so pretty! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping over from Ladybug Blessings linky party….
    What a wonderful crafty project :)
    I'd like to invite you to link your projects up at my weekly linking party at Craft Junkie Too. We'd love to have fabulous projects to share….:)
    Tracy
    T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Craft Junkie Too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative! Great job. I recently made my own business cards too! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone, Its so nice to see all the lovely people and lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow....this is like a serious tutorial...i love it! thank you...I hope you will link up here!
    http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/08/sweet-saturday-v1.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for linking up...I hope to see you next week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous work done to create different design and it might be catch more attention than ordinary.

    Plastic Cards

    Scratch Card printing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic blog!
    Hand-made business cards are beautiful!
    Regards from the Croatian!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent blog, neat presentation. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks you so much for the lovely comments, your comments inspires me to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi joseph, Yeah I'm made more 75nos when i went for a exhibition, I had this handy and my customer absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Creative Business cards. Thanks for shearing. metal business cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.