09 10

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fabric made me do this....

Hope you had wonderful weekend. Its was sunny and bright here, I watched some good movies and did some interesting sewing. Do you want to see what I was cutting and sewing.

Lovely recycle projects...

I totally love to do recycling, which allows me to think out of the box. I didnt want to say goodbye to these clothes, they are amazing fabric.  I bought from Pound shop when we were living in London..  I repurposed them into lovely bags.  Isn’t wonderful ? 


 

Cute messeger bag with small purse

Bow bag


Aadharsh bag

Don't forget to visit the exhibition... More to see.








Dhir Bag:

4 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful! My favorite is the first one - that cool khaki with the pink looks so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite concept of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bags are great! I love recycling very much,too

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!! incredibly genius!!I'm new to your blog, daffy and I'm amazed by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.