09 10

Friday, September 23, 2011

Finger puppets


 Yep, animal finger puppets one of the best sellers in the craft show.  When I told my son I was going to make one for him. He was excited and didn't leave me till I made them.  It is a beautiful gift for kids and allow them to use their imaginations to play & cultivate creativity.  My niece came home and I made one set for her as well. She loved it.

It is an easy project, can be made with felt and also add some fabric scraps/beads to decorate.  I'm thinking to make some characters for story telling.  My son will love it. 



Have a nice weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Pupa an idea... probably for near future. how about creating some such innovative toys, games etc for kids - probably can be used by play schools etc...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.