09 10

Monday, October 31, 2011

Diwali weekend

Hope you had great weekend after Diwali!!! Its Halloween today and hope you have fun party ...

I realized when you get out of the regular blogging then it can be a little struggle to get back to it. 

My last week recap  is here:

* Made great friends on the Diwali Exhibition at Ceebros shyamala gardens.
* Bought Gifts for Diwali
* Finally found time to clean my little studio before Diwali
* Diwali was fun filled event with my family and friends
* Finished few custom orders - Oops! forget to take photo
* Its raining cats and dogs in Chennai.
* Weather getting colder and my son is sick with viral fever, yet to recover
* My travel to kerala cancelled.
* No gyming till my son recovers., while he goes to his school I find time for exercise.
* Managed a little time to sew a tops for myself   - Photo in next post.
* Finished my laundry

All ready for new month with new inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.