09 10

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lion Pillow


Do you remember my Lion pillow tutorial.  One of my customer loved the Lion Pillow and wanted to gift this pillow to her niece.  I love being able to work on Kids stuff.  

                         

I really miss working on hand applique.  I had good time sitting before the TV with cup of tea and little lion pillow.  I wondered at why I don't make the time to do more hand sewing. It is so relaxing at time.

                          

The applique was done using simple straight for the outline.   A special touch with blanket stitch using silk embroidery thread for the hair.  And double thread for the features.


  I'm glad my lovely customer liked it.  I'm planning to do more kids stuff for summer, do come back to see more.

3 comments:

  1. First time here, you really have a very nice blog and pretty and cute applique work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute!
    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    shall mail you soon about the feature
    Cheers
    Sonia
    soniasv@rediffmail.com
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.