09 10

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oh dear! more and more fabric obsession.

I was updating the Fabric folder on FB for my client and I noticed the fabrics I have been stashing for a while.  Anyone who knows me well knows I'm obsessed with fabric. Last week when I went to buy fabric for a custom order; I promised myself not to pick more than one fabric until I use what I already have in my stash.  Well, I walked away with quite a collection of fabrics. Apparently I have no self control when it comes to fabric.  For me personally, the fabric world is an experience of texture and touch. I enjoy just looking at it...the color... the feel.  Whenever I find new fabric, I fall in love. I buy them at least a yard to keep for my client. 

Here is a peak at my lovely stack of fabrics. 






Now these fabrics are added to the Fabric folder and I will be soon updating the printed fabric as well.
Please come back to see the print fabric chart...

3 comments:

  1. wow,i am all giddy headed after the long run down on your fabric
    purchase..Everybody needs a retail therapy from time to time just to boost up and motivate us..Looking forward for your next update Daffy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am coming to grab a few and get something stitched for me :) such vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nykolett, thank you and i have updated the printed fabrics on my FB.

    Sri - sure dear, come home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.